Nolato Medical is a high-tech contract developer and contract manufacturer of polymer products for market-leading medical technology and pharmaceuticals customers.
Fifty years of experience in advanced medical technology operations has given us a firm foundation of cutting-edge expertise and quality awareness, which feature strongly in everything we do today.
Working in partnership with us brings direct, measurable advantages, with development support, component and system production within most polymer technologies and materials, as well as post-processing, decoration, assembly and packaging.
You also get access to the expertise and experience of the entire Nolato Group within polymer materials and our extensive network of external specialists.
- Clean-room manufacture: Classes 7, 8 and 9 according to ISO 14644-1
- Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 15378, ISO 14001
- Production set-up: High volume, precision, assembly and decoration
- Production technologies: Injection moulding of plastics, silicone and TPE, extrusion, latex dip moulding and injection blow moulding
- Materials: Plastics, TPE, silicon rubber and rubber latex
- Development assistance: Project management, prototype/tool manufacture, risk analysis, simulations, process validation according to QSR/ISO 13485.
- Transfer/outsourcing: Project management, risk management, fast and safe ramp-up, re-validation/validation according to QSR/ISO 13485.
- Production: in Europe, Asia and USA
Nolato Medical is part of the Swedish company group Nolato (www.nolato.com) a global partner within the development and production of polymer products for market-leading medical technology and pharmaceutical customers.